lundi 26 février 2018

Petits mots tristes :'(


Some of you already know that I didn't pass the DALF C1 exam as a pre-requisite to get the Linguistic or FFL (French as a Foreign Language) Didactics in a university in France (I choose two after browsing in a website called "Trouver mon master"). Those two fields are my main goal for my Master's Degree, and honestly by studying directly in the country would make me apply what I would get (method, etc.) from there (France) in Indonesia.

What I want to write here, for myself, is that... since I don't have a language pre-requisite for my master's degree makes me drop the dream to study in France (in Paris VII or Lille 3), while I only have the other documents (translated diploma, score list, birth certificate, etc.) needed for the registry. Last November's DALF C1 test was a disaster, I wasn't as talkative as DELF B2 test (which I took just for fun almost 3 years ago 😂), but of all the tests, my score lacks only 3,75 points to the minimum score (50/100).

My father decided that I should just do the language reinforcement to get DALF C1 this year, but what will happen after that...? I haven't decided yet, but I am thinking about taking my master's degree in the campus where I was in since 2013, and I'm also gonna use "Excellence Scholarship" there, and getting another scholarship for my second year (M2) in a Foreign country (as suggested by one of the professors of UNIMED: a double degree). And what about my job? I'm still trying to manage my time to work voluntarily in my aunt's educational institution, and working in a creative industry in my other aunt's printing shop (I have a bad time-management and I'm trying to fix it). And what about marriage? Hahaha, no marriage for now and then, since I can't maintain relationship.

I also have to think on how to preserve French language while working in another field. My dad speaks French for MORE than 20 years, and I want to be as capable as him too. Even an ex-professor in UPI, Madame Romdam, lives with French language for more than 60 years. I really hope to be like them both.

I hope you guys can accept my decision, it's all done with the brain, not with the heart, and it's heavier than what you've bear. Even though it feels like a doomsday, I hope that everything comes true according to the plan. Je ferais n'importe quoi pour préserver la langue française.


Bisous,

@naragrandis

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire