jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Penser + Prepositions


penser que - to think that

Je pense qu’il est heureux - I think he’s happy. 
(Remember that this construction takes the subjunctive if it’s a question or negative.)
Pensez-vous qu’il soit heureux? - Do you think he’s happy?
Je ne pense pas qu’il soit heureux. - I don’t think he’s happy. 



penser à - to consider, to have on your mind


Je pense à mes devoirs - I’m thinking about my homework
Pensez-vous à ce qu’il a dit? - Are you thinking about what he said? 
(Remember that the pronoun ‘y’ is used for this construction.)
J’y penserai avant de partir. - I will think about it before leaving. 


penser de - to have an opinion on


Tu penses quoi de ma maison? - What do you think about my house? 
(Remember that the pronoun ‘en’ is used for this construction.)
Qu’en penses-tu? - What do you think about it?


(source: http://jenaipassommeil.tumblr.com/post/114804876544)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire